Every MADE x HANDS piece is created with sustainability in mind. It's why we insist on using natural dyes, natural materials and craft handmade goods only. Yes, our tribe likes nice things, while at the same time, is increasingly conscious of the impact of what and how they buy.
If you’ve received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, email us at email@example.com and we’ll make it right. We must receive your email within seven (7) days of delivery.
Our handmade pieces are home culture fire, but if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can exchange it or return the piece for store credit within fourteen (14) days of receipt. If you would like a refund in the form of the original payment, there are a few additional things to keep in mind:
- Fine art, furniture, customized pieces, collaboration and limited-edition collections are not eligible
- For pieces over $800 there is a restocking charge equal to 20% of the purchase price
- Piece(s) must be unused, unworn with all original tags and accessories, and in the original packaging
- MADE x HANDS reserves the right to refuse any piece that is not in as-new condition
- Proof of purchase is required
- All return shipping charges are non-refundable and borne by the customer. We highly recommend you use an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS) and retain your receipt. MADE x HANDS is not responsible for pieces damaged or lost in transit
- Taxes will be refunded in accordance with applicable law
- Refund will be applied on original form of payment within 14 days of receipt to our workshop